Thursday, December 17, 2009

Liz has a blog!

The main reason I decided to start a blog is because my literature lecturer has requested that everyone taking his class do so. No, I'm not complaining. I'm merely stating the reason why I suddenly made this decision. After all, I'd like to do well for this class *smiles* But yeah, I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite sometime now. After much procrastination, I guess I'm "forced" to do so, all for a good cause, I believe. And I look forward to writing more posts in the future. I can just imagine what my friends would be saying.

Friends: You finally started a blog!
Me: *Nods* Yes, yes I have.

And now you have it. Liz is not only reading blogs now. She's finally started one. *Clap clap clap*
So much for introduction=)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! At least other people can now know what you getting up to down south. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! *to the statement above* :)

    ReplyDelete